For the second year in a row, you are more than 500 new students to join the EPI Group schools (polytechnic, Business School and Architecture) .
The trust and the great respect you placed in us are of course a great honor for us; but it also imposes duties that we are willing to assume and challenges that we are ready to face.
With 1500 students for this year 2018/2019 and with stronger determination and earnestness from year to year, our EPI Group proves its place among the higher community and providers of private education in Tunisia.
This academic year will be highly characterized by:
- The rise and the development of human means and material resources to ensure a high-quality standard that meets international norms
- A multiplicative increase in mobility and double-diploma agreements in order to provide our students with new opportunities (Our graduates integrate easily into the European labor market)
- Preparation for employability and the creation of more job opportunities through particular training programs like “the career hiring path “ that has been recently put into use with “Proxym” company.
- The fortification of students’ knowledge about numerical tools and new technologies.
- The extension works of our Campus ,that were announced last year in the same area , are proceeding according to the schedule set .Our students will soon have new Hi-Tec premises tailored to curricular innovation , action learning , Research and Development.
Much success. Good work.